Build It Globally. Build It With Confidence. Build It With Swagelok.
Managing any large-scale facility construction project can be inherently difficult, and when owners, EPCs, and contractor are located across multiple continents, the situation becomes even more complex. Coordination is critical to success, meaning you need suppliers and collaborators with the global reach, breadth of capabilities, and application expertise to keep up.
Only Swagelok offers a comprehensive package of premium fluid system products and services, project management support, and global resources to holistically support international construction projects involving industrial fluid systems. No matter how complex your project may be, Swagelok can help.
Swagelok® Global Construction Services
As a leading global provider of fluid system components, assemblies, and related services with a dedicated team of global construction project management specialists, Swagelok is well positioned to provide the support EPCs and package vendors need to keep global facility construction projects on time and on budget. We help you overcome challenges related to:
- Delivering your project on time
- Regulation and conformance
- Global complexity
- Managing costs
- Lack of resources
- Operational efficiency
Efficient Project Management
We work with you at every point in the process, from feasibility and FEED through design, construction, and commissioning. No matter where your project takes shape, we deliver global resources to assist you, with all communication funneled through a single point of contact for simplicity.
When you need fluid system expertise applied in the context of your specific applications and project challenges, Swagelok is there for you. We provide:
- A single point of contact with our dedicated global construction services team
- Comprehensive material management, enabling greater productivity and scheduling gains
- Product selection consultation based on your project specifications
- Worldwide visibility and connectivity through our 225 global sales and service centers across 70 countries
- Oversight and standardization to ensure specification and vendor compliance
Application and Materials Expertise
Swagelok’s comprehensive suite of high-quality products, in line with your fluid management needs, helps you achieve the full potential of your project, no matter the scale. We deliver products manufactured in compliance with the strictest of regulations and the highest of standards—with all appropriate approvals and certifications—ensuring you receive the performance you require. We also understand the needs of challenging applications and what materials choices and design considerations are necessary to keep fluid systems operating effectively long term. We deliver:
- Reliable fluid system products supported by the Swagelok Quality System and the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Solutions that bear approvals and certifications appropriate for your industry and applications
- Product customization and design servicesto get you what you need when you need it
- Tailored project recommendations, engineered combinations, and special alloys that will resist corrosion and maximize system longevity in specific applications
- Fluid system installation audits and precommissioning surveys to detect issues before problems occur
Swagelok delivers the fluid system expertise, design prowess, process oversight, and assurances you need to feel confident in the performance of your assets throughout their full lifecycle. From locally based field engineers to corporate product design specialists, we connect you with experts who provide tailored support to suit your project needs, including component selection, system design, assembly fabrication, troubleshooting, and more. We offer:
- Assurance that all global teams abide by project demands and design specifications
- Insights on how to more effectively compete, reduce costs, optimize material choices, improve installation, and develop specifications
- Standardized packages for simple installation and maintenance, including kits, assemblies, panels, enclosures, and analytical subsystems
- Technical support for product selection and application decisions
- Installation assessment services to qualify and validate practices
Standardized, Practical Training
Lacking the right resources with the right fluid system design and installation knowledge in the right location when undertaking global construction projects is a common, but solvable problem. Swagelok can provide certified installation training to personnel located anywhere in the world—including in offshore environments—ensuring they have the knowledge needed to ensure the safety and performance of your new facilities’ fluid systems. We support increased acumen around fluid system design, installation, and application by providing:
- Installation and product training to keep associates and contractors safe
- Competency and skills development to minimize errors and streamline operations
- Standardized education to encourage consistency across your fluid systems
Global Capabilities, Local Support
Swagelok has the relationships, global manufacturing capabilities, logistics network, and technical support resources necessary to efficiently and cost-effectively source products for projects of considerable scale. We deliver the support you need no matter where your project is located. We provide:
- Local market insights, cultural perspectives, and onsite support from in-country resources, helping you avoid delays
- The order fulfillment support and logistics expertise needed to get you products when and where you need them
- Coordination through a single point of contact
Discover the Swagelok Advantage for Yourself
Work with Swagelok for your next international facility construction project to maximize the consistency and performance of installed fluid systems while minimizing costs and delays along the way.
Contact our hotline: +84 (0) 936 42 0804 or email to email@example.com for details.